Its official price in Mexico has been filtered: 22,999 pesos , according to reports.
After a long wait, the Mate 30 Pro will finally arrive in Mexico . Huawei has confirmed that its expected smartphone will be marketed this month in our country.
The Mate 30 Pro was the model with which Huawei competed in the high-end at the end of 2019 . But not in all markets. China was the first to receive the equipment, from there it began its timely marketing in other markets and now, finally, it is landing in Mexico. Which suggests that our country would be one of the first in Latin America to receive it.
Let’s do a quick review of your list of specifications:
- It has a 6.53-inch OLED screen with extremely curved sides and resolution of 1176 x 2400 pixels.
- It moves with a Kirin 990 processor with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage
- It has an array of four sensors at the rear: 40 megapixel main camera, 40 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 8 megapixel telephoto camera and a ToF.
- On the front it has a 32 megapixel camera accompanied by a ToF sensor. Both live inside a notch.
- Everything is powered by a 4,500 mAh battery, with 40W fast charging and 27W fast wireless charging.
- It has a fingerprint sensor built into the screen, and a 3D facial recognition system.
Without Google apps?
At this point it is no surprise that the delays in the launch of the Mate 30 Pro are due to all the controversy that has engulfed the smartphone. This was the first model of the company that had a direct affectation product of the veto that the government of the USA interposed to them: it did not include the suite of apps and services of Google.
Today Huawei still does not have access to licenses, so it would be logical that the Mate 30 Pro sold in Mexico does not come with Google services preinstalled . Remember, it is not only about Google Play, YouTube, Gmail or Google Maps, but also the APIs that make those and other apps work. Despite this “lack”, run Android 10 and account are their own App Gallery app store .
Huawei has confirmed to us that next Wednesday, January 15, more details of the arrival of the Mate 30 Pro will be revealed to Mexico, such as the points of sale and, above all, the price at which they will sell it.
For those interested in this smartphone, be aware that in a few days we will have all the details.
We hope that, in addition to the Mate 30 Pro, the Mate 30 will also be marketed in Mexico.
The Mazatlan Post